Coconut Oil as Lube
Coconut Oil for Personal Lube
Maybe in your time of need, you have resorted to finding something in your kitchen to minimize friction. ;-)
This kitchen staple might just become your favorite.
What is the coconut and what are its properties?
Advantages of using Coconut Oil as Lube
- It smells and tastes yummy.
- It is a natural moisturizer.
- It is anti-fungal and antibacterial. Killing all BAD bacteria and is often used to treat yeast infections; therefore you could use it to prevent yeast infections. The Caprylic acid in coconut oil fights Candida.
- You can use it as a wonderful sensual massage oil too. Your skin will feel amazing afterward.
- It is all natural and contains no chemicals! Some over the counter products contain harmful substances, some of these include Parabens such as Propylparaben, Methylparaben, and others. These ingredients are known to cause irritation. Coconut oil is also preservative free.
- Coconut oil is cheaper than other “over the counter” lubricants.
- Coconut oil is said to have a longer lasting lubricating effect compared to other lubricants.
- This lube is not sticky.
Natural Lube Coconut Oil
Warnings and Tips
- All lubricants are advised against when trying to conceive.
- A small number of people may be allergic to coconut oil. Test it on the inside of your and your partner’s arm before using as a sexual lubricant.
- Water-based lubes are said to be safer when using a latex condom. Polyurethane condoms are safe when using coconut oil. Female condoms (made of nitrile) are also safe to be used with coconut oil because they are stronger and are not in danger of slipping off.
- Scoop the required amount of coconut oil from the container before using as to prevent contamination.
- You can leave your coconut oil at room temperature to ensure that it is softer and easier to melt in your hands when using.
- Coconut oil can leave oil stains on your clothing (if you are wearing any) and your bedding.
What is the Best Coconut Oil to use?
When buying coconut oil for lube, I would suggest you get the best quality oil. It should be organic, extra virgin.
Viva Labs The Finest Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 16 Ounce
Other pages in the cocopalmtree in connection with this page
I am not a doctor. My information is gathered from many different sources. Results and experiences may vary from individual to individual.
Would you like to share something about this?
What's your opinion on this?