Coconut Oil Parasites Treatment
Coconut oil can effectively rid your body of parasites, viruses and bacteria. You can do this by eating as much coconut flesh as possible in conjunction with using our detox recipes below...
How does Coconut Oil get Rid of Parasites?
- Coconut oil is really good at boosting the immune system. This is because it is made up of medium chain triglycerides.
- Coconut oil contains both caprylic and lauric acid. These two substances are antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal. When coconut oil is ingested, it balances the gut's flora. Coconut oil is well known for helping with candida problems (yeast overgrowth).
In order for you to benefit from this, and remove parasites from your system, you will need to do a coconut oil detox. (See my personal 10 day coconut oil detox results here)
The Coconut Oil Detox
Ensure that you are using raw, virgin organic coconut oil. Other coconut oils will not have the same beneficial properties.
You need to drink enough of this detox mix. Drink as much of it as you can. The more the better.
- 2 organic green tea or peppermint tea bags
- 2 heaped tbsp organic coconut oil,
- Xylitol, honey or other natural sweetener,
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice from organic lemons.
- 1L boiled water. (35 ounces)
Put all the ingredients together in a flask and seep for 10 minutes. Shake well and pour yourself a cup. Drink two or three of these mixtures daily. (in total 2 – 3L) This detox is only effective if done for at least 10 days. I drink two of these every day, just because I love it and it helps to curb my appetite. Coconut oil has fat burning ability, read more about this here.
An alternative to drinking this would be to drink as much pure coconut water as possible, but not many have this at hand. I would not recommend store bought coconut water as these contain other ingredients and are missing most of the beneficial ingredients necessary to kill any parasites. Some like to add a tsp of olive oil to every glass of coconut water to help with the release of the parasites in the digestive tract. This is especially helpful for getting rid of tapeworms. The benefits of drinking coconut water discussed here.
- Include a good quality probiotic into your daily diet. This will help to restore a proper intestinal flora balance.
- Include Vitamin C supplements in your diet. Take at least 2000mg daily.
- Eat lots of garlic. Taking garlic supplements are a great way to do this.
- Consider adding wild oregano oil capsules to your daily vitamin list.
Coconut Oil for Lice
effective way to treat lice, is by putting plain coconut oil on the
head and scalp. The coconut oil suffocates the lice.
These are the steps I took with my own children:
the hair with a head-lice shampoo. Rinse off well.
coconut oil to the hair and scalp. Put a towel over the hair. Leave
on for 10 – 15 minutes.
the coconut oil is in the hair, comb each strand of hair with a nit
the hair with lice shampoo again. Then with normal shampoo.
a spray bottle mix together half and half apple cider vinegar and
water. Add a few drops of lavender essential oil. Spray this on the
bedding and pillows as well as any carpet or couch that may have
come into contact with the lice-infected head.
might need to repeat this again if you notice that they are not all
gone. I only did this once and it worked for both my kids.
How to take your daily dose of coconut oil
Other pages in the cocopalmtree in connection with this page
Would you like to share something about this?
What's your opinion on this?